« Home | I guess the carrot's gonna dangle at least another... » | That Kid flipped His Bike! » | Reclusive me? » | The Trumpet Child Awakes » | The Word and Spirit » | I had a good day today. » | every day is a one act play... » | Now Broadcasting from... » | Common to the Human Experience. » | Hi, I'm a PC. And I'm a Jackass! » 

19 October 2007 

Meet Lonny...

Hi everyone! I'm Lonny, owwwww! I'm going to be moving in with Josh this Tuesday, I'm so excited, I hope he doesn't change my name, cause I heard he was thinking about it.... woah, was that a rabbit? Nevermind, anyway come and meet me and bring some treats!... Woah, that is definitely a rabbit! Bye!


Hopefully Lonny got his message across, but if you missed it. I'm getting a dog! Yay! Come and visit us.

Aw, Lonny! You have melted my heart with just your looks! You are probably even sweeter in person! :)

Post a Comment