« Home | every day is a one act play... » | Now Broadcasting from... » | Common to the Human Experience. » | Hi, I'm a PC. And I'm a Jackass! » | Attention crazy dems and liberals » | Changes afoot » | (I didn't study...) » | The most depressing song I've ever heard... » | Un-freaking-believable » | This is harder than I thought it would be... » 

10 June 2007 

I had a good day today.

Well.... I still can't really post about things that are happening in my life right now. But things are good, amen? (Preach it!) Haha. I am having a very good week, and God has been gracious enough to lift many burdens from my mind this week. They say when it rains, it pours, and I have often found that to be quite true, no less so in the last few days. I think that sometimes we spend a lot of time walking through the valleys of life, and when those rains come its good to be washed away in the flood. I have been using the word "lighter" to describe the way I feel recently. I think that for me, my overall level of happiness rarely changes from week to week, month to month. Even in a very sad period, I still enjoy life in general. That doesn't mean that I'm not more cynical at certain times than others, or less contented, but I really don't feel like I ever get just down down. I hope that that's an expression of joy in my life. I realize that I don't really notice when I'm complaining or being cynical because I don't really have my heart in it. Sometimes life is just not great, and so my thoughts mirror that, but I don't think my spirit does.

I really long to post on here some of what's happening that has me so excited right now, but I just can't for several reasons, but soon I will be able to, probably in about a week or so. Until then, I'm afraid you're just going to have to ask me about what's happening. Haha, I'm just so... happy right now. Sometimes the world just seems right, and there are so many good things to get us through life. So yah... good days.