« Home | My Reading List » | Desiring God Conference » | Temporarily Out of Order » | Emerging or Emergent? » | Give to Caesar what is Caesars. » | Twitterpated » | Quick! Before you Age! » | Complexly Intricate and Tangled » | Change is coming. » | Here I Go » 

23 August 2006 

Safely to Arrive at Home

I'm safely arrived in Michigan and settling in. I had a nice ride up with my dad and sister and am enjoying the last vestiges of this northern summer. I can tell fall is near, the nights are already into the 40's and the days barely reach 70. The camp is good, but I've yet to become fully settled here, but give it a week or two and all will be well. I have no internet at the moment, so forgive me for being sparing in my updates, but all should resume in a few weeks when I move residences here. In the meantime, here's my address for the time being.

Joshua Drake
c/o Cedar Campus
P.O. Box 425
Cedarville, MI 49719

Also, I finished Driscoll's book, it was very very good, I will write more impressions soon. I've now started on "The Shaping of Things to Come." And hope to read "Radical Reformission" next. So long for now!

-Josh